Friday, April 26, 2013

back in the office.

So, I've officially been back to work for two full weeks now, and the transition (minus a horrible computer virus that wiped out our office network for 5 days) has been pretty smooth.  In the interest of keeping it real, however, I thought I would share that three times a day, I sit in my office with the door closed feeling panicky about whether I locked said door.  Because having a colleague walk in on you with your boobs hanging out (especially on those days you wear a dress that has to be hiked up around your neck while you pump) is not exactly the most professional thing to do - YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST.

In other news, breastfeeding is going really well, and so far my breastpump has only had POSITIVE things to say to me.  A longer post on all of this is overdue, but it's back to my valiant dig-out-from-under-the-piles-on-my-desk battle (I'm winning!  Slowly, but surely!)  Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad the transition is going well. I stopped the pumping at work thing this week and it's pretty awesome to not have to bring that stuff every day. But, it's also bittersweet.

    ReplyDelete